This half term we will be looking at some traditional fairy tales, these include:-
- Hansel and Gretel - looking at types of food and making peppermint creams.
- Jack and the beanstalk - growing beans in jars so the children can see the roots etc growing.
- The 3 Billy Goats Gruff - construction and problem solving on how to cross the river safely.
- The Elves and the Shoe-maker - role playing a shoe shop.
- Snow White - digging for treasure and making potions in the soil kitchen.
We will also be learning about Chinese New Year: including tasting; Chinese writing; the story of the Chinese zodiac and role play.