Our school Aims
· To be an inclusive school where all members of our community are valued equally and shown respect.
· To work alongside parents/carers and the wider community to provide the best education for our children.
· To raise standards of attainment and achievement by having high expectations of the teaching and learning in our school.
· To maintain a safe, calm and ordered environment where creativity and hard work go hand in hand.
· To encourage all our children to be polite, honest and well behaved and to take responsibility for their actions.
Paper copies of all documents and policies on the website are available from the school office.