Our school Aims
· To be an inclusive school where all members of our community are valued equally and shown respect.
· To work alongside parents/carers and the wider community to provide the best education for our children.
· To raise standards of attainment and achievement by having high expectations of the teaching and learning in our school.
· To maintain a safe, calm and ordered environment where creativity and hard work go hand in hand.
· To encourage all our children to be polite, honest and well behaved and to take responsibility for their actions.