PE and sport premium for primary schools
The Government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools over the 3 academic years 2013 to 2014, 2014 to 2015 and 2015 to 2016.
Schools can choose how they use the funding, for example to:
- hire specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers during PE lessons
- support and involve the least active children by running after-school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- provide resources and training courses in PE and sport for teachers
- run sport competitions or increase pupils’ participation
- run sports activities with other schools.
Mr Gray, our PE specialist, has now been employed permanently across two schools in order to sustain and build upon the impact of the Sport Premium.
Please see the documents below to see how we've allocated this funding and the impact it has had.
Please see our sporting achievements in the motivate and inspire section of the website by following the link below:
There was an error processing this content (the page or topic was not found).
If you require a paper copy of any of the above documents you may request one from the school office.